Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reflection on my experience in doing project 1 and 2:

In my opinion, I have met the objectives that set for both projects, this means that people who use the presentation and the blog will gain well knowledge about the idea of whatsapp application and how it is used. However, I faced a problem while I was doing the presentation in project 1. This problem was that my laptop run out of battery and it shut down, as result, I lost all what I did. It was not even automatically saved. Thus, if I were asked to do the project again I would save whatever I do frequently, so that I do not lost my work. In addition, peer review enhanced the improvement of my presentation. it helped me to focus the week point of the presentation. Project 2,  taught me how to use blogger and Gmail. In addition I learned how use some websites where I can upload the large files and share media such as slide share which I used to upload the presentation, and Podomatic which I used for podcast hosting.   

No comments:

Post a Comment